The foundation is dedicated to the following principles:
- To advance the idea of animal based therapy where it applies to learning, environmental awareness and well-being of humans especially the physically and mentally challenged of all ages.
- To keep, care for and train animals for education and therapy.
- To develop techniques for the care and training of animals that will be used for education and therapy.
- To promote the awareness of nature and its conservation.
- To challenge the conventional thinking as it relates to medical and ethical issues regarding death.
- To offer an alternative approach to stress control and mental stability for instance by practising T'ai Chi.
- To advance training and education.